Declaración de la FCC
Class A Digital Device
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following conditions:
- 1. The device may not cause harmful interference.
- 2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Federal Communications Commission Notice
This equipment complies with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference.
The equipment can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions in this manual, it may cause harmful interference to radio, television or telecommunications reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. The user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- • Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- • Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver
- • Power the equipment via a different electrical circuit from that which the receiver is connected
- • Consult the dealer who installed the equipment, or an experienced radio frequency technician
The FCC requires that no changes or modifications may be made to this device that are not expressly approved by Guest Internet Solutions. Any unauthorized changes may void the users authority to operate the equipment.